ACUPUNCTURE, what can it treat?
Acupuncture is effective in helping to treat and manage a wide variety
of musculo-skeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, digestive, immune,
respiratory, gynecological, urological and emotional disorders.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recognises acupuncture as
effective treatment for wide variety of problems, including the following:
Digestive Disorders- such as IBS, Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBD,
constipation, reflux, indigestion.
Women’s Health Issues –such as cycle problems, hormonal problems, painful and irregular periods, menopausal symptoms, endometriosis,
PCOS, fibroids and infertility.
Fertility,Pregnancy, Birth and Post-Natal Care – One of my specialties
Men’s Health Issues –such as hormone problems, enlarged prostate,poor erectile function
- Headaches and Migraines
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Skin Conditions – such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and acne.
- Musculoskeletal Problems – such as back and neck pain, frozen shoulder, strains, sprains, tennis elbow and fibromyalgia.
- Arthritic Problems such as the pain and restricted movement of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of rheumatism.
- Fatigue – including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sleep Problems – such as insomnia and night sweats
- Chronic Health Issues
- Meniere’s disease
- Allergies, Hayfever and Sinusitis
- Common Cold and Flu
- Respiratory Problems – such as asthma, bronchitis and chronic cough
- Stress and stress-related problems
- Depression – including post-natal depression
General well-being- regular acupuncture is excellent to help maintain wellness and to take a preventative approach to your health.